A human-sized school : 1350 students
Schooling from middle school (11-12 years old) to BTS (a 2-year post A-level degree, equivalent of HNC)
- A diversity of experience and training
- Small-sized classes (on average 24 students per class)
The educational structure is varied
- one middle school (from 11 to 15 years old)
- one high-school (from 15 to 18 years old) with technological and general studies like biology, physics, mathematics, information technology; French; history; geography; philosophy; Spanish; German…
- one vocational school in the fields of transport, logistics and mechanics to get the advanced GNVQ;
- one BTS TPL a 2-year post A-level degree, equivalent of HNC (Transport and logistics manager).
- One BTS GPME a 2-year post A-level degree, equivalent of HNC (management of small and medium-sized enterprises).
- One BTS Digital Systems a 2-year post A-level degree, equivalent of HNC
Renovated buildings, and a new boarding-school building for 170 students has been opened since September 2018.
Good quality of life
- A wooded park of 150,000 square meters with more than 500 trees ;
- Our institution is located in Brittany, in the famous forest of Merlin (the famous wizard), 45 minutes away from Rennes, the nearest main city and not so far from Paris (2 hours away by train, 1 hour away by plane);
- Our region is very touristic because of its enchanted forest but especially its seaside with famous cities like Saint Malo, le Mont Saint Michel, Saint Brieuc, Vannes…
- On top of that our economic activities have been developed in four key fields: food-processing industry, telecoms, car industry, shipbuilding.
National label « Lycée des Métiers », in the fields of transport-logistics. This label demonstrates the institution’s ability to work in partnership with the economic environment and the professional branches.
National label « Bio engage « (eco-label) for the whole school.
We promote the European mobilities: we have European Sections in the middle school, the high-school and in the vocational school, we are enrolled in ERASMUS+ programs and in NETINVET.
... et actualités
Retour sur une semaine de conduite intensive en direction des Pyrénées réalisée au mois de mars.
Sur la place Rivoli, au cœur de l’Académie militaire, le lieutenant-colonel Erbland, le capitaine Garin et les élèves Saint-Cyriens …